Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Where did the time go - Chapter Six

Time flew and the babies soon turned to toddlers.


Liang has my eyes and more of my features and I am not quite sure where the red frizzy hair came from.



Mo Li has more of her moms features and not so much my eyes.  They are both apples of our eyes and I am still having a hard time trying to figure out what to do.  At times like this, I really would like to talk to my dad, but I can't travel for some time yet and they cannot be contacted by phone.  I guess this is something we will have to work out.  When the girls become teenagers, it might be time for the talk.  I know deep down which one is going to be immortal, but that stays silent until the time comes.  Agnes even painted a portrait so that is out of the way.  I am level six in my sculpting, so I am able to do other sims now. 

Agnes had  a birthday and turned into an adult.  She gets more lovely as she gets older.  I can't seem to stay away from her, but I have work to do, she just laughs, she thinks it is so funny.



The twins are going through the routine, potty training, learning to walk and talk.  They play together and seem to have a bond.  They say twins are like that.  For now, everything is normal and we are a happy family.  I love them with all of my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment