Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Big News - Chapter Four

I saw Agnes run towards the bathroom and I followed her because I was worried.  She was violently ill and I really got scared.  I asked her if she wanted to lie down and she said no she was fine now.  I kept my eye on her the rest of the night and I think it made her nervous.  She got up to go get something to eat, when she got a strange look on her face.


She put her hands on her tummy and told me she felt life and I jumped for joy, I was so happy that I was going to be a dad.  I had thought about this ever since I met Agnes.  She was going to be a wonderful mother and I would be there every step of the way.  I wanted so much for our baby.  I had to let Agnes know how I felt.


So I looked into her beautiful eyes and told her she meant everything to me and I would make sure our family would always be happy and always be full of love.  She kissed me and said everything would be fine and she would stand behind me in our endeavers into achieving the perfect Ming Dynasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment