Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Life Changes - Chapter Fifteen

I must say, alot has gone on just since I spoke last.  I turned into an elder, which I was not happy about, but, you can't stay young forever.





Mo Li actually came out of her room to wish me happy birthday.  My sweet Agnes was looking as gorgeous as ever.  We have come such a long way in such a short time.  My birthday has made me do alot of soul searching.  In the mean time, I think Lieng is pregnant.  I cannot wait to be a grandpa.


Yep, this is a good sign, unless she ate something that didn't agree with her, but I don't think that is it.




We all were very supportive, because she was not a happy camper, so moody.






I even got a sculpture of Lieng while she was pregnant, glad it didn't take too long, because she went a running when I got done.



All was quiet one night when we heard this yelling.  I ran up the stairs and Lieng said her water broke.




Sam is freaking out, I guess I was too, then poor Lieng looked like she was going crosseyed....




And finally little Kiew was born, which means beautiful and it fit just like a glove.



Agnes let Lieng rest after her ordeal, in fact we all pitched in to help with the new arrival.



After all the excitement we all went to bed and left the happy family to care for Kiew.  Even Mo Li had her say and held the baby, but that didn't last long and off she went to her room.  The next evening, Agnes and I had some quiet time, because I knew it was almost time. 



I will miss her sweet face so much and all of the loving things she has done and all the love she has given me.  I can't even begin to say how much she has blessed me with our children and then........






I can't believe we timed our night just right.  I don't know what I am going to do without her.  I will never love another like I loved my dear Agnes.  I had to be alone, so I went to the one place where I could say goodbye to my sweet love.

In memory of Agnes Crumplebottom Ming.  May you rest in peace.  Love Li Liang

No comments:

Post a Comment